Looking for hotel information? You can find it here.
Been invited and looking for where to create your account? Click here.
Save $$$! Get the best prices by registering before Oct. 15th!
Don't miss your chance to win a free registration for 2021. Four Day pass registrants may also win a reserved table at this year's event!
Notes For 2020
- Attendee List (Opt in or out)- Returning due to popular demand is the list of people attending! Many attendees reported missing our published list of people that are registered. This allows everyone to make sure they and their friends are registered. Despite this list being accessible only in the members' area, some attendees expressed privacy concerns. This year, as you check out, you can opt in or out of the list (for each registrant).
Note: Attendee list is not updated live. Please allow up to one week for registrants to appear on the list.
- Dietary restrictions/requirements - While we can't guarantee accomodations for everything reported, we'd like to provide this information to the Durham Convention Center so they can do their best to accomodate as many people as possible.
Early Registration Drawing!
Register by Dec. 31st, 2019 and be entered for a chance to win a free registration for Whose Turn 2021. One 2-day registrant and one 4-day registrant will be chosen randomly from all those registered by the deadline. 4-Day winner will also receive a reserved table for all of Whose Turn 2020!
(Head here for more information about what Whose Turn is and how invitations/registration works. )
The registration process works like your typical online shopping experience and is completed in three easy steps (you'll need to be logged in first):
1. Add all the tickets/registrations to your cart that you need
(including family members & any friends you are registering)
Click the "Proceed with Registration" button and you will be taken to a screen where you can choose the type of registration via a pull down menu and add it to your cart. Do this multiple times for multiple people/registrations.
2. Proceed to checkout.
(You can get to your cart and checkout several ways, including the cart icon in the upper right corner, or the "Cart" menu item)
- At checkout you will supply complete information for each registrant.
- When registering a youth, please feel free to put your own email address in their email field, unless you are okay with them receiving event emails/notifications.
3. Enter payment information and submit.
- Payment can be via Stripe (preferred) or PayPal.
Be sure to choose the correct registration type, including the correct days in the case of a 2-day registration (not applicable to Summer Edition).